Travel credit cards are your traveling best friend. However, these best friends can give you more financial problem with their high annual fee. So, the solution is simple. You just need to find the best credit cards for travel no annual fee. Where can we find it? Many credit companies offer these kinds of travel credit card. But, for saving your time, we have selected few of them that we see as the best choice you can try. Here they are.
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card
You can choose this credit card for less-bothersome travel. You don’t need to keep track of your travel miles. Plus, you also don’t need to worry about your spending habits. We also recommend this card because of its several features.
– Loyalty bonus – you will get 10% loyalty bonus for every purchase, for you who have an active checking or savings account in Bank of America,
– Flat-rate rewards structure – for all purchases, you will get 1.5 points per Dollar,
– Free foreign transaction fee – basically, you don’t need to worry, when you use this card for traveling to other countries,
– Decent sign-up bonus – You will get 20,000 miles bonus point for $1,000 purchase within the first 90 days after you open your account. Basically, you will get $200 credit for your travel purchase.
Credit Cards without Annual Fee for Traveler
This credit card will give your travel a lot of benefits. However, you can get more, if you have Bank of America account and use this bank for your transaction. The 10% bonus can increase up to 75% if you meet this requirement. Just remember, in order to get this big bonus, you will need at least $100,000 saving in Bank of America. Maybe it’s difficult for most people, but this is the best way to maximize the rewards.
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
So, next is capital one venture rewards credit card. You can do your traveling hobby with peace in your mind. This card is easy to use. You also can easily get and collect the rewards that it’s offered. For you who don’t know how to calculate the miles or use hotel points, VentureOne is also a great choice for you. You also will like this credit card, because of its features, such as:
– Flat-rate miles bonus – This bonus applied on every purchase. For every purchase, you will get 1.26 miles per Dollar bonus.
– Hotels.com/venture bonus – You can get 10 miles per Dollar bonus when you use this credit card on this website,
– No expiration date – the rewards will be available for you as long you have an active account,
– No foreign transaction fee – you don’t need to pay for an extra fee when you use this credit card in the other countries.
– Decent sign-up bonus – similar to Bank of America credit card, you also get the 20,000 miles bonus after travel and $1,000 purchase within 3 months after you activate the account. This amount equal to $200 travel bonus.
This credit card is one of the best credit cards for travel. However, if you look at its requirement for the bonus, which is after you made 20,000 miles of traveling within 3 months, this card isn’t for anyone. This credit card is only for you who travel a lot. You can reimburse the rewards when you are not traveling. But, the amount you will get will be much smaller than it should be.
Discover it Miles Credit Card
For future, I will recommend you Discover it Miles Credit Card for your future. With the status to be the simplest and most flexible rewards program, you will get nothing but only great travel benefits from this card. However, just like the first two credit card, you must travel a lot to get the benefits from this credit card.
Discover it Miles has several great features, such as:
– End of year bonus – You will get double the number of miles you get in the first year you use Discover it Miles. For example, in your first year, you traveled for 30,000 miles. At the end of that year, you will get double amount of that miles point, which means you will have 60,000 miles in the early part of your second year.
– Best sign-up bonus – combine it with the end of the year bonus above, you can easily eligible for the sign-up bonus.
– No foreign transaction fees
– Flat-rate bonus – you can get 1.5 miles per dollar for every purchase that you’ve made using this credit card.
The feature and bonus are definitely very tempting. However, you need to remember that this isn’t the Visa or MasterCard product, which is accepted almost anywhere. Therefore, there is a limitation on the area or countries where you can use Discover it Miles.
Even though there is a limitation, you don’t need to worry about it. You can still get the maximum benefits from this card with a simple method. You need to apply for this credit card one year early than your travel plan. That way you will be able to get the end of the first year bonus when you start your travel. And, you will get a better reward then.
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
American Express created this product for the airline offer hunter. You can get more benefits when you travel by plane. This card is the perfect choice for you that don’t have too much budget for travel. Just take a look at the features and bonus you can get from this product. If you are traveler I think this is best Credit Cards without Annual Fee for traveler….
– Great Sign-up bonus – You just need to spend $500 within 3 months after you open an account to get 10,000 bonus miles.
– Great miles reward – compare to other credit cards for travel, you get more travel reward. This card gives you 2 miles bonus for every Dollar. You need to make a purchase at the restaurant in the U.S. and within Delta services.
– In-flight service discount – when you use this card, you will get a 20% discount for every in-flight service purchase, such as beverages or food.
Basically, those are the best credit cards for travel no annual fee you can try. They will become the great help for you who love travel. But, like other credit cards, you need to plan its usage carefully, so you won’t get any financial problem later.